The name of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation is Community Voice on Planning (CoVoP)
- Location of principal office:
The principal office of CoVoP is in England.
- The object of CoVoP is
To promote sustainable development for the benefit of the public by:
- The Preservation, conservation and protection of the nation’s green environment and the prudent use of resources.
- Enabling local communities to preserve, conserve and protect their own local green environments, whether green fields, green spaces or green belts.
- The promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration.
- The advancement of the education of the public in subjects relating to sustainable development and the protection of the environment, by promoting study and research, including the dissemination of findings to the public at large.
The Full Constitution is available to download CIO Constutution 2015.11.29